Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Home

I'm not new to the blogging world. Previously I blogged anonymously with my ramblings (read as complains) and just simply writing about things that happen in my life. My blog was a place for me to express myself creatively and serve as a platform to practice my writing.

And now I have decided to come out of my anonymity. Besides, I desperately needed a new photoblog and I don't think clients will contact anyone who marketed himself/herself anonymously.

As this place is still new, there will be some adjustments here and there while I find my way around the templates. I am not very satisfied yet with the layout. Just wait till I see what can I do to change it.

Hope to see you dropping by soon! I will be uploading my shots and updates, hopefully regularly. So check back from time to time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment